Our employees take responsibility for all phases of your project, from site selection, to design, to excavation, to construction, to fit-out, to property management. In short, we do it all. This unique corporate structure keeps your stress level to a minimum and ensures that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
MARKETING & LEASING
This department works with you to identify and secure the best commercial real estate solutions within Mericle’s portfolio. The four vice presidents in Marketing & Leasing have more than 100 years of combined real estate and economic development experience and have helped more than 200 companies move into Mericle’s buildings.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Mericle’s in-house Finance & Accounting Department administers and manages traditional accounting functions, such as the company’s accounts receivable and billing, accounts payable, payroll and benefits, financial statement preparation, and tax return preparation. This department is also tasked with financing our real estate portfolio, general operating needs, strategic planning, and financial analysis.
ENGINEERING & LAND SERVICES
- Land Planning is comprised of in-house professionals including civil engineers, civil designers, and land planners. Land Planning combines its long history of successful industrial, commercial, and land use projects with today’s latest computer hardware, software, GPS, GIS, and spatial data technology to produce sound and cost effective designs.
- Mericle’s in-house Surveying team consists of a professional land surveyor, assistant surveyors, and construction layout specialists. Using the latest GPS RTI technology, Surveying prepares construction layouts for the Excavation and Construction teams and produces boundary, topography, and subdivision surveys on an as-needed basis with an almost immediate turnaround. This accurate, real time information allows Mericle to serve you using the best and most recent site data, which ultimately results in shorter schedules and lower costs.
- Our in-house Excavation team consists of 50 heavy equipment operators and more than 80 Mericle-owned pieces of modern equipment. The Excavation team includes operators, drivers, laborers, mechanics, foremen, superintendents, and project managers.
- General Construction Services consists of construction managers, site superintendents, carpenters, and skilled laborers who oversee all aspects of each trade related to the construction process. An integrated purchasing department procures all building materials and equipment for the trades.
- Electrical Services is made up of licensed master electricians, journeymen electricians, apprentices, and skilled laborers. Electrical Services is responsible for the installation of all electrical systems and is skilled in the latest technologies related to primary and secondary electrical services, power distribution systems, grounding systems, lighting systems, lightning protection, TVSS systems, and data wiring. Electrical Services incorporates the latest versions of national electric codes and international energy codes into its engineering and electrical designs and specializes in delivering complete building systems from the service entrance to the final connections to equipment and machinery.
- Several master plumbers lead the Plumbing and Sprinkler Services team, which includes a dedicated fire protection foreman, plumbing foreman, pipe-fitters, certified welders, and apprentices. Plumbing and Sprinkler Services is responsible for the coordination and installation of fire protection systems in addition to all domestic water distribution, sanitary waste systems, and gas distribution piping in all Mericle projects.
- The HVAC Mechanical Services team consists of HVAC design and installation project managers. A broad-based background in industrial and commercial HVAC system design is complemented by skilled tradesmen installing the systems. The trades perform installation of rooftop units, air handlers, condensing units, humidifiers, exhaust/ ventilation fans, ductwork systems, refrigerant piping, insulation, and controls. Service of all HVAC installations is provided by trained service technicians via scheduled maintenance and on an as-needed basis.
Customized service extends well beyond the day you open your doors for business in a Mericle property. Tenant Services considers every client relationship an enduring partnership and develops and delivers enhanced services to help you succeed. Our Business Development Director will communicate with you on a regular basis to see how you are doing and to explain the benefits you receive as a Mericle tenant.