Jim Hilsher has more than 30 years of experience in economic development and commercial real estate. Prior to joining Mericle, he was employed as the senior marketing executive by The Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business and Industry.
Since joining Mericle in 1994, Jim has helped grow the company’s development portfolio of sold and leased buildings from 800,000 square feet to approximately 22 million square feet. In recent years, Jim played a key role in the recruitment of nationally known companies such as CVS Caremark, Michaels Stores, Inc., Sealy, Inc., Mission Foods, The Men’s Wearhouse, FedEx Ground, Quaker Oats, Neiman Marcus, and American Eagle Outfitters to Mericle properties.
- Mansfield State University, Mansfield, PA
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- Licensed Real Estate Broker. PA License #RS216725L
- Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association of the New York Metropolitan Area, Inc. (IOREBA), Associate Member
- Tri-State Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Organization, Member
- Candy’s Place — Cancer Wellness Center, Board Member
- Pennsylvania Economic Development Association (PEDA), Member
- Penn’s Northeast Board Member