Bill Jones joined Mericle in 1998 and works to bring industrial and office tenants and build-to-suit opportunities to the company. Since joining Mericle he has worked on more than 100 projects that have resulted in transactions totaling more than six million square feet of the company’s approximately 22 million square feet portfolio of sold and leased properties. Prior to being promoted to Vice President, Business Development, he served as Corporate Accounts Manager for Mericle Development Corporation.
Mr. Jones has been instrumental in helping to secure the business of a diverse collection of industry leaders occupying a wide assortment of building product types including projects with Geisinger Health System, Corning Inc., Amazon.com, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cintas, Isuzu, Greiner Packaging, and Cardinal Glass Industries.
He previously served as Sales and Marketing Manager for The Scranton Plan, the industrial marketing arm of the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce, where he played a key role in the recruitment of numerous national corporations to the Scranton area.
- Boston University, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science, Mass Communication/Marketing
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson. PA License #RS282138
- Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association of the New York Metropolitan Area, Inc. (IOREBA), Associate Member, Past Board Member
- Tri-State Association of Realtors
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- National Association of Foreign Trade Zones (NAFTZ)
- Northeast Pennsylvania Manufacturers and Employers Association