Mericle Construction, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Designer/Drafter. Candidates must be career-minded individuals with experience in the prep of mechanical construction drawings for a growing design/build HVAC Division. Candidates must have skilled mechanical knowledge in AutoCad 2013 and be capable of performing material take-offs, design, and provide assistance to mechanical division.
- Proficient in AutoCad and Revit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, with minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial building systems design.
- Competent designing HVAC systems for a variety of building types.
- Capable of performing load calculations, duct sizing, specifying equipment, and interpreting mechanical and energy codes.
- Capable of preparing construction documents and shop drawings.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required for coordinating with Project Managers and Field Personnel.
- Must be highly motivated and have strong problem-solving abilities.
Competitive pay and attractive benefits are available.
Human Resources Department
Mericle Construction, Inc.
100 Baltimore Drive
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
You can print an employment application here.