Mericle Construction, Inc. is seeking a Blast Hole Drill Operator. Candidate should have 2-3 years’ experience operating a Epiroc T 45 or equivalent machine and possess a valid PA Driver’s license.
Heavy equipment operator skilled in down the hole rock drilling. Works on drill sites using large drilling machinery.
Job Functions: (other duties may apply)
- Operate drill in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete associated records and logs.
- Have a good mechanical aptitude for drill repair and maintenance.
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A SAFETY-FIRST approach to all work performed. Adhere to all company safety policies.
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Prompt, dependable and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends/holidays/nights, if required.
- Operate company vehicles to transport products to and from specified job sites. Will include driving on commercial roads, private roads, and customer property.
- Operate rock drill rig on various job sites in all weather conditions.
- Be able to work in an independent environment with limited supervision.
- Maintains safe working conditions.
- MSHA part 46/48 Training (preferred but will train)
- Driver’s License (CDL Class A preferred)
- Drilling Experience (preferred but will train)
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Knowledge and ability to comply with Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Mechanical skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Drilling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Human Resources Department
Mericle Construction, Inc.
100 Baltimore Drive
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
You can print an employment application here.