James E. Hilsher
Vice President, Director of Marketing
Mr. Hilsher has more than 25 years of experience in economic development and commercial real estate. Prior to joining Mericle, he was employed as the senior marketing executive by The Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business and Industry.
Since joining Mericle in 1994, Jim has helped grow the company’s development portfolio of sold and leased buildings from 800,000 square feet to almost 16 million square feet. In recent years, Jim played a key role in the recruitment of nationally known companies such as CVS Caremark, Michaels Stores, Inc., Sealy, Inc., Mission Foods, The Men's Wearhouse, FedEx Ground and Quaker Oats to Mericle properties.
Mansfield State University, Mansfield, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Licenses & Designations
Licensed Real Estate Broker. PA License #RS216725L
- Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association of the New York Metropolitan Area, Inc. (IOREBA), Associate Member
- Tri-State Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Organization, Member
- The Innovation Center at Wilkes-Barre, Past Board Member
- Wilkes-Barre Tomorrow, Past Board Member
- Candy’s Place — Cancer Resource Center, Board Member
- Pennsylvania Economic Development Association (PEDA), Member